Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down Time

Hey y'all. School's finally out for the summer...praise God. I stayed at Uncle Wookiee's house in Jackson and watched Spring Arbor's graduation ceremonies on Saturday. It was kind of sad...I felt like half of my close friends from Spring Arbor graduated this year. Afterward, I went out and had one last meal with my friend Jacob Cook and his family. Then I drove to Quincy and stayed with Ben Rupp until Sunday evening. I spent all of Monday reading Ted Dekker's Saint. The next day, I started reading The Zombie Survival Guide. GOOD times, haha. It's been pretty relaxing since I've come home...the opposite of what this semester was like at school. Not having a paper due every second feels great!

One big problem that I've been working with is my computer. I've been working on switching from Vista to XP these past two weeks, and it's been a real pain. I thought I totally busted it at one point. I think it's working fine now; although I'm still working through some issues with the wireless, and I have no audio capabilities whatsoever, haha.

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to just chill and read Scripture. This time off before camp is some of the only time I'll have off for a long time, might as well make good use of it, right?

I'll probably post at least once more before I head to camp. So yeah.

No comments: