Saturday, February 16, 2013

Possibilities...

So, here I am, filling out an application for a camp in Colorado. Whoa. I discovered a great-looking camp near Colorado Springs, and if they like my application, I may be moving there as soon as the end of this coming May. That's only three months away!!! This is bizarre.

This evening I calculated out roughly how much I SHOULD and CAN have saved by May. I can have upwards of $1400 in savings by May 11 if I am very, very wise with my money. That will easily get me to Colorado...or at least it should, haha. Defnitely more money than I thought I could have before I did the math.

Now, I was originally planning on moving in August. Getting a job at this camp would mean bumping that up by three months...and halving the time I have left in Michigan. This means I really need to spend quality time with my family and start preparing myself to move far away.

Lots of thoughts. I just can't wait to get out there.

Peace.

No comments: