Sunday, November 15, 2015

Too good

So, I know I've talked before about how nice my new living situation is, but seriously. I can't emphasize enough how happy I am living here. This is the happiest I have been with my life in a very long time. I spent a lot of time thinking about it this week, and realized I have the basic elements I want in life: a house with a fireplace, a job I love, and a home in the mountains. Those seem pretty simple, and probably lame to some people, but it's legitimately all I want. I was trying to tell this to my roommate tonight and couldn't even do it without crying. I'm trying to make healthier decisions in my life: physically, mentally, spiritually, and socially. Things are going so well, I can hardly believe it. Sure, maybe some details aren't exactly how I want them to be, but in general, I can't ask for anything more than what I have here at Glorieta.

Short post, but I just had to say that.

Peace.

1 comment:

Francis said...

How many people can say this? Thanks Brother.