Sunday, November 8, 2009

Construction Zone #2

Alrighty. So, I was hanging out with some friends yesterday on my birthday, and I learned a few unfortunate things about myself. Ughhh. I try to serve others when I can, but I don't always do that very well, and to top it off, I realized that sometimes I force the service on them. That's not cool. The main thing yesterday was that one of my good friends told me that I make it hard for others to serve me. I know that statement was intended to help me, but I really felt like a jerk when I heard it. They basically said I should stop being stubborn, because some people might be trying to serve me, but they don't know how. I know I can be fairly stubborn sometimes, but I had no idea it was to the point of getting in people's way when they're trying to be cool to me. =[

I guess this is just another way in which God's trying to work on me...but this is a little harder for me to do than other things. I don't really know how to work on this specifically. I guess praying about it would be a good idea...I don't know what else to do.

No comments: