Monday, April 16, 2012

Jobs

So, it's only Monday, but this week has already seen some (possibly) drastic changes in my employment. First, my supervisor informed me this morning that our contract with the city of Lansing may get voted down in a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) night, in which case I will no longer be working for the county by the end of the week. Second, and at just the right time, I was also informed today that the Family Christian Store near where I live (and where a bunch of my friends work) has decided to hire me after I fill out a little more paperwork this Wednesday.

I know some people were holding this second job in prayer, so I thank you for that! It couldn't have come at a better time.

Peace.

1 comment:

SocksofGranduer said...

That's rediculously timely, in my opinion. Yay for that!