Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Lent

So, some of you may have been excited to read my blogs for forty days...and I am sorry for the let-down if that was the case. I got lazy with them, and my whole schedule for that matter. These aren't good enough excuses for not keeping my commitment, but here are a few updates on my life.

I've been working as an Ingham County park ranger for just over a month now. It's a fun job, but I'm still getting used to doing a lot of outside work most days instead of doing school and a small job alongside. I'm also now about to apply for a second job at a Family Christian Store where a bunch of my friends work; apparently they recently lost a handful of employees and would probably hire me.

Things have become fairly tumultuous in my personal life during the last week, which certainly hasn't helped me keep my Lent commitments. Suffice it to say I am about to have two very difficult conversations in the next few days, and part of me would rather crawl in a hole and die than have them. I would very much appreciate prayer for wisdom, humility, and loving words. Thank you.

Peace.

No comments: