Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey, so, I'm actually still continuing this blog...it's just been a little while, haha

So yeah. It's been a while, and I thought I would share a bit of what's been going on. Spring semester here at Spring Arbor started last week, and so far I'm really enjoying my classes. Being a Retreats and Camping Ministries major now, I'm in the religion department, which means a LOT more ministry and religion classes (go figure). This semester two of them are Biblical Interpretation (REL 220) and Philosophy of Ministry (CMI 210). Other than that, I've been putting some real effort into making God my main focus, and trying not to let myself be distracted by other things. I've actually been managing my time better lately, too, so I make sure that I have time every day to spend with God. ALSO, handed in my application for camp this summer to my boss Don when he came to the Arb to promote the camp last week! I'm pretty excited about that, too!

Now, for CMI 210, I just had to write out a short paper about my own philosophy of ministry (what a shock...). I'll probably get it back this week sometime, but I wanted to post it on here as well to get some feedback from anyone who reads this.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=49166452210&id=#/note.php?note_id=49166452210&id=581283650&index=0

Ok, so that's that. For those of you who actually read all that, what did you think? I'm eager to hear your opinion, especially if you think that I'm incorrect in something that I said in it.

2 comments:

Sargon The Destoryer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sargon The Destoryer said...

Ok so I totally said what instead of way last time so anyways

Nice work Casey. WAY to quote that scripture A+