Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring break! WOOHOOO

So, a nice long break from school is finally here. I stopped at home for the weekend before heading out on my extensive travels around the lower peninsula. I've spent the last few days at camp, and now I'm in Big Rapids with my friend Joel. Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Grand Rapids for the rest of break. Good times.

Things have been pretty rough, though. I've had an increasing desire to get closer to God (and some real motivation for it, too), but at the same time, I've been having some really difficult struggles. When my desire for God gets to a new, better place, Satan launches a nuke my way. It sucks. I need discipline, and badly. So, if you're reading this, and you're one of the praying types, I'd really appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

Cameron Robinson said...

sure thing. pray for me too. God's dealing with crap in my life too. Namely a lot of pride.