Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dreadful...

So, I've been growing my hair out for a while. Now, finally, it's long enough so I can do what I've been waiting for for a long time: dreads. Now, before you start rejoicing, gagging, or some strange combination of both, I would like to say they won't be permanent, at least as far as I can see at this point. I'm doing them myself with no nasty gels or stuff like that. At first, it was just so I could add another item to the long list of strange things I've done with my hair. Now, however, I'm making the whole thing a little more personal than just that. I have three dreads in my hair right now, and I am using them each as a personal reminder for a different aspect of my life. I like this idea more than just dreading my whole head, so I may or may not get to that eventually. For now, I'm content with just a few, and giving them more meaning.

Peace.

1 comment:

korey said...

i enjoy this, you should share the story with me sometime, im doing something similar
:) much love brother