Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kiwi berries

Today has been a good day. I've been actually getting some work done, but there's still a good bit left to go. I got interviewed by one of my freshman friends in regards to my study habits and stuff for here CORE 100 class, and I realized that I need BETTER study habits. I knew it was bad when she said it was making her feel better about HER study habits!

I've been wanting to really get into the Word and start studying like crazy, but I haven't had a lot of time...or at least it seems that way. Other things in my life are really going great right now, except for where my priorities are...I don't like it. Part of me feels like it would be better to just totally go monk for a week and exchange all my socializing for studying, both the Scriptures and my textbooks. I'm not sure how extreme I want to go with that haha, but I think it might be a plan. Thoughts?

My friend Dave Sellers told me about these amazing things called "kiwi berries." Apparently, they're like regular kiwi fruit, but roughly grape-sized and without fuzz...they sound really good, but apparently are out of season now...sad.

Anyways, I should get going...that studying thing is calling right now.

Tomorrow is Center Lake Wednesday! WOOT WOOT!

I think I might blog about Center Lake and my times there soon, for those following this who don't know much about it.

I like to move it-move it.

Night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should find someone who will ask you everyday if you got into the Word. Accountability my man... it worked for me.
let me know how those berries are...

Drewcifer said...

C-But, you're hilarious.

It's good to know why you're known as the King of the Wild Frontier now, though.

-Drewcifer

Alyssa said...

They had kiwi berries in the salad at the scholarship luncheon this year (I'm pretty sure) did you go/remember having them? There are also kiwi plants which can grow in zone 5 which is here in MI- they are smaller and less hairy, so that could be what kiwi berries are...