Monday, January 18, 2010

Le sigh.

So, here I am again, typing out a blog post at a ridiculously late (early?) hour because I can't sleep. I've already gone to bed twice in the a.m. hours of the night, and failed to sleep both times. At this point, I'm thinking of just staying up.

I was up very late last night as well. In fact, I was up later than I am now, although I almost certainly would've been able to sleep had I tried. However, I was up having a chat with a friend who needed some guidance. This time is probably the side effects of not going to bed until almost 6 a.m. and then sleeping in until 1 p.m.

I also have a lot of thoughts running through my mind which are driving me insane. I can't stop thinking, which isn't helping me get to sleep either. I'm probably not going to share these thoughts at the moment, though. Anticlimactic, right?

Anyways, one update which may or may not be of interest to anyone reading is that my frustrations I talked about a couple posts ago (another night of insomnia as well, ironically) are becoming less of an issue. God is slowly changing me and giving me a renewed desire to spend more time with Him, and I love it. Even thought I feel like crap because of lack of sleep, I don't feel like my relationship with God is in the crapper anymore. I've been spending my time more wisely, especially since last week's Deeper.

Well, I'm going to try to tire myself or something, I guess, because I really want to sleep.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, give me a call sometime! Or at least hooks me up with your number!
~Jacob