Friday, September 30, 2011

Help

So, the last couple days I've been asking God specifically to give me opportunities to show His love to people. Be careful when you pray something like this...you might have to go out of your way to help someone *gasp*. God's given me a couple of moments which I could've really easily just let go...I've had to stop and think, then stop and think again, before I decided to take the opportunities.

It's sad I have to do that. I want to be able to willingly give my time and resources to help others without thinking twice about it.

Then on the flip side, I look for ways to help others at random, but I often neglect things which need to be done in the apartment I share with four other guys.

Lord, please continue to change my desires and mind so I can better serve You and those around me.

Peace.

No comments: