Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Late night...

So, I try not to be extremely vague when I blog. Normally, if I feel I have to be terribly vague about something when I'm writing, I just don't mention it. I also try not to blog when I'm feeling very emotional and/or tired.

Well, tonight is apparently very out-of-character for me.

I have mentioned my job search before, but there's really a lot more going on in my life than just trying to find work. A lot of things are changing with my life situation which I feel helpless to control. I seem to be headed in a different direction every day.

Some of these things are very hard to deal with. Some of them are more happy possibilities. I had hoped, however, to find some level of stability after graduating from SAU...and it's looking like any hope of stability in the near future is in vain.

God has been teaching me a lot through this time, though. I've been learning how to trust Him in hard times, how to worry less about the future, how to love others when I feel more like yelling at them, and how to glorify Him in new ways.

Yes, you didn't really hear anything terribly specific. Thanks for reading, though.

Peace.

No comments: