Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Week

Man, I will be very happy when this week is finally over, and not only because of the STAFF REUNION at camp this weekend...although that is a large part of it, haha. I have a lot to do this week before that. I think I am officially "in" as the acoustic guitar player for our school's production of "Baptist" (ask me about it sometime if you want to know what it's about), which means I'll have to be at a lot of their practices these next two weeks. I'm also singing a solo for a Board of Trustees meeting this Thursday...still kind of unsure how that's going to turn out....AND I have to do a project for my radio production class, which I am not happy about, because the audio lab hours are weird...anyways, enough of me being selfish and complaining; this will just help me to manage my time better.

Politics: I love Jesus. The end.

Anyways, short post tonight; I need to spend some good time with God and in His Word before I go to bed. I'll hopefully have time to post the third part of my Center Lake story tomorrow.

Night.

No comments: