Monday, November 10, 2008

Construction Zone

So, lately God has been working on my heart in a different way than I have been expecting or even praying for. He's been putting things on my heart, like giving and serving, that I haven't been giving much attention in my life as of late. One of my good friends here at Spring Arbor is struggling with some financial issues right now, and God has REALLY put it on me to help. God has been giving me a growing desire (and joy in that desire) to give more of my own resources more often, and has been helping me to worry less and less about money. However, I know that I still have a long way to go with that, especially since I haven't faced any REAL financial struggles yet. Right now I feel like a construction zone, which is a really good thing. It hasn't only been in these areas (not by a long shot), but these are the things that have caught me a little more off-guard, and I wanted to share them.

I am ridiculously tired right now. This past weekend at camp was sweet, but I didn't sleep much, and now I'm paying for it. This week is also our school's production of "Baptist," so I really need to get caught up on my sleep if I'm going to be playing guitar for it.

Night all.

1 comment:

Kris Locker said...

i think its great that you not only notice God is working on you but want to do something about it.