Monday, April 18, 2011

Mmmm, weather.

So, it snowed today. I woke up pretty upset about it. During Chapel, our chaplain subtly told us we have no right to be complaining about the weather, citing all the earthquakes, floods, nuclear accidents, and tornadoes which have been destroying people's homes and lives over the past month and are continuing. Definitely sobered me about how little my wet feet matter. Thought I would share this with anyone reading from Michigan who's also unhappy about the April snow.

Peace.

1 comment:

britta said...

I love this. I was so upset after I saw the snow, especially because since I (still) don't drive/have a car, I have to walk to work.

Reading this made me instantly appreciate all those little things that the people in Japan, Haiti, and even still in New Orleans are struggling with.

Thanks for sharing this, Casey.