Sunday, April 17, 2011

Papers, presentations, projects...oh my...

So, I just finished one of the most obnoxious papers for school I've ever written. The topic: Predestination and Election. Now, don't worry, I'm not going to rant or ramble about that stuff in this post.

I think what made this paper so hard was that it's in combination with a presentation on the same topic which I have to give in class with one other student. The problem? We're both on one side of the argument, and over 3/4 of the rest of the class is on the other...and we have to open up the presentation for discussion after we're done...basically meaning we're going to have to defend ourselves against almost a whole class. Needless to say, I'm a little nervous about that. Oh well. I've put in a ton of research for this, so I'm confident we can give adequate answers for just about anything...they just may not like our answers, that's all. haha.

I've definitely become more solid in what I believe through this. I've also realized even more how much the Body of Christ should NEVER divide over this issue. Basically (and I've told plenty of people this already), if anyone says they know exactly how God works, especially regarding salvation, they should be totally disregarded.

Ugh. Anyways. Today, my friend Adam walked into my room, looked at me, and said: "Tanktop? Beanie? You look like a tuna farmer."

I think I found my new calling in life.

Peace.

No comments: