Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So, it's been a good Christmas Day. Good family time, good music time, good food time. Lots of sweets and games. I'm pretty beyond presents at this point, and my mom has realized this, which has made this time of year better, in my opinion.

One of my posts from November last year ("Hi again") explains my interesting family situation, so I won't bother writing it all out for you here, other than saying that two summers ago I "discovered" an entire side of my family which I didn't know about. Weird. So, I'll be spending this Sunday afternoon with a bunch of them for Christmas for the first time. I'm pretty excited about it. Last year at Thanksgiving with that side of my family (Sokol, which was my surname at birth), I was given a cookbook of a bunch of their family recipes. I was just looking at it this morning, and there are a LOT of really delicious-sounding recipes in it...so, when I get a job and get back to Spring Arbor this winter, I might be making some good food, for anyone interested. =]

Anyways, I really don't have much of importance to say, I just felt like typing stuff, haha. Since I have all those other good times listed at the top, I think I'll add some good God time to the list right now.

Peace.

No comments: